Alberta Society for the Visually Impaired
- ASVI is a registered non-profit society with northern and southern Alberta chapters, and a provincial council.
- ASVI organized in 1971 to advocate for the return of students who were visually impaired and blind from distant residential settings to their neighbourhood schools.
- ASVI is actively involved in advocacy efforts with various levels of government.
- ASVI provides educational and social opportunities for families and service providers.
- ASVI works to maximize the successes of children faced with vision loss, including those with additional needs.
Welcome to the June 2015 edition of our Newsletter!
**** Important to note*****
New Address and contact information.
ASVI Executive wish everyone a safe and wonderful summer!
11007 Jasper Avenue NW, Suite 178
Edmonton, AB T5K 0K6